Monday, June 4, 2007

My time in Norway!

I've been in Norway for almost 8 weeks, time goes by so fast. Most of the time has been with the family, which has been good. Helping my parents move into their house, helping my siblings with their children - being aunty......
Have been traveling some in Norway, gone fishing and caught some fish - fun.

Have been sharing at different occations about Uganda, Mozambique and South Africa. People ask for prayer and God shows up. Praise the Lord. He is faithful in all He does.

The question is always the same from family and friends..... How long are you here for? Where are you going next? I've been here for ....... not sure where to next....... But there are many things on the blueprint - timing is the one thing that holds me back....lol

In the near future, a conference with Heidi in England. Some people from the last Holy Given School in Mozambique will be there as well - believe there will be awesome stuff happening there.

No comments: