Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter!

The snow has come, and it seems like it's going to stay - so we might get a white Christmas this year =) knowing that the weather here in the south of Norway changes very fast. We have had more than -10 celisius over the last week, which is quite unusual for us. There are been quite the cold wave going over the southern part. Good clothing, and layers upon layers - not my favorite, but rather that then being cold.

Yesterday I got accepted for nursing school. =) For the first time in years (over 20) I know what's "happening" the next 3 years. A new way of thinking, yet it feels good! The school will start on the 5th of January, the first little while I'll be staying with my sister and her family. My prayers are that I'll find a place to stay, with all that that intales; and that it will be home for the next 3 years. So if you find your way to Norway, let me know!!

No comments: