Friday, November 8, 2013

A little fellow!

This little guy had a twin brother, born 3 hours apart in a different hospital. They birth weight was 1800 gram each. That was about 3 weeks ago. He came to us, because he hadn't eaten since his birth and was dehydrated and sick. He got an iv, and NaCl for some days - before they started to give him his mothers milk. He was very small, but is now gaining weight and is 1480 g. Still small but he's a fighter.

What is happening with Alih Johnathan, well it's a long story - but I'll make is short. He haven't had his surgery yet. I'm not sure why, and there seems to be a lot of surgeries that are more serious than his. SO I believe that he'll be fine. When I get an update, on how things are it will be written =)

What about the boy that broke his back? He went home, and had more and more reflexes in his legs. But he still couldn't move them by himself. They were told to go home and come back end of the month. I hope to c him then, and I hope that he'll come walking. And yet again, I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

No comments: